- This event has passed.
Pinewood Derby Workshop (optional and there are no regular den meetings this week)
January 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+0
Scouts are invited to come to Grove and work on their pinewood derby cars. We will have tools available as well as leaders to assist who have gone through the process in the past. There are no regular den meetings this night. Use this time either at Grove or at home to continue prep for the derby races.
What you need to do:
1. Pick a design and sketch it onto your block of wood
4. Paint, add stickers (optional)
5. Add weights to reach 5oz (pack scale available if needed)
6. File/Sand axles (optional)
7. Install axles/wheels (be careful to just do one time)
Scout store , Michaels, AC Moore have supplies. You can use anything for weights.