- This event has passed.
Indoor Rock Climbing at The Delaware Rock Gym – Pack Event
January 30, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Please join us for an indoor rock climbing experience at The Delaware Rock Gym on Sunday, January 30th! We will have two time slots available, 11am-1pm and 2-4pm. This is a Pack event and all scouts, siblings, and adult partners are welcome to attend! Our Pack is heavily subsidizing this event due to our very successful Fall popcorn fundraiser 🙂 Only those climbing need to pay the fee but siblings/adult partners are welcome to come free of charge to cheer the climbers on! Please use the sign-up sheet below to sign-up to attend this event! Sign up is first come, first serve.
Fee for climbers: $10/person
Please arrive to the Gym 15 minutes prior to your time slot start time so that our group is all ready to go and we get the full 2 hours of climb time.
All climbers must complete a DE Rock Gym release agreement and can be found online here: http://www.derockgym.com/release.php. Please complete online prior to the event date to save time upon arrival so that our groups are able to start on-time! We only have the 2 hour slot of time for each group so if we start late, our time will be cut short.
All climbers need to wear closed toe/closed heel shoes such as sneakers. Class B uniform (t-shirts) encouraged but not required – dress comfortably! All climbing gear is provided by the Rock Gym and will not need to be rented. We have unlimited climbing during our time-slots and each climber will be belayed by a Rock Gym staff member (groups of climbers per belayer) so no prior training is required!
Note that there is no age limit or weight limit for climbers – all can participate!
You are allowed to bring a light snack (non-messy) and drink.
All participants inside the building must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. If you do not wish to comply with this requirement, please do not sign up to attend. Please be respectful.
Guidelines for using this sign-up sheet:
- Sign-up for which time slot your climber(s) will be attending.
- Specify how many scouts, siblings, adult partners will be climbing.
- Put total number of climbers in the “Item QTY” field.
- We are limited to 20 climbers in each time slot so if you sign-up and then need to change your time slot, please ensure you do so here as well so that our head counts stay accurate. Contact Kim or Jon if you need help editing your sign-up.
- If you sign-up and then need to cancel due to a scheduling conflict, please ensure you delete your sign-up here as well. It’s important that we have our numbers correct. Contact Kim or Jon if you need help deleting your sign-up.